Omega Networks offers affordable and robust communication solutions for that meet your organization’s specific needs. We provide bundling options that combine superior phone services with our scalable, secure fiber network. With our services your organization is empowered to grow with cutting-edge cloud-based VoIP and SIP trunking services that are all backed by our proven support team.
Traditional phone lines are becoming obsolete. Your organization can start saving money by powering your phone system over your internet connection via VoIP trunking. Trunking allows us to combine data, voice, and video into a single line which results in an overall reduced cost and a more reliable multimedia service.
A hosted Private Branch Exchange (PBX) system provides the benefits of a private telephone network without the large upfront investment and ongoing maintenance needs. A Hosted PBX system operates in the cloud and can be access via an IP network.
Because a hosted PBX system is cloud based, you won’t be responsible for hardware, software, and training costs; rather, our support team will manage your system completely off-site. This removes upfront IT and installation costs without sacrificing the benefits of an on-site PBX system. With a hosted PBX system, your organization will have access to a user-friendly control panel to manage your phone system.
Business Line Services
For smaller businesses and organizations, you may want to keep your individual phone lines to reduce your costs. We offer top-grade phone solutions for smaller businesses on a budget that don’t skimp on the must-have features like call waiting, call forwarding, line-hunting, voicemail, caller ID, and more.
Benefits of our Voice Solutions:
- Powered by our scalable, dedicated fiber network
- Setup and installation are managed by the Omega Networks onboarding team
- Voice and data bundling options that costs efficiently
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Managed by a local technical support team
- Full-time monitoring (24/7/365) by Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Complete control of your service with Omega Networks Customer Portal or you can 100% rely on our support team to manage your network